Partner – ESG Vertical
GRI & TCFD certified ESG professional, FMVA, PMP
Master of Business Administration SP Jain Global institute of management
Bachelor of Technology , Electrical Engineering, IIT Roorkee
- Sumit is the partner at AJMS Global ESG vertical. In this role Sumit is envisioned to take the ESG vertical as a key market leader across the MENA region enabling the sustainability across MENA. This shall include various sustainability and environmental services and product including the international collaborations.
- Sumit is passionate about actively contributing to the climate change mitigation and adaption. He has 15+ years of experience in renewable energy, sustainability, business strategy, international expansion, general management and project management.
- He has a Master of Business Administration in Finance from SP Jain School of Global Management and a B-tech in Electrical Engineering from IIT Roorkee.
Sumit is Global Reporting Institute and Task force for climate related financial disclosures certified sustainability professional.
- Further he is PMP certified from Project management institute Pennsylvania, USA and a FMVA certified professional.
- Sumit hold educational certifications in
- Municipal Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries by EPFL
- Introduction to Sustainability by University of Illinois
- Carbon Capture and Storage: University of Edinburgh
- Strategic Innovation: Managing Innovation Initiatives by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Carbon Tax & Green Finance by Unitar
- SDG by University of Copenhagen
- Sumit has been VP Projects at AMPLUS Solar a leading Solar Developer – a PETRONAS Global Company. BD and Operations Director at MOWAH, an IPP in KSA. Head Business Development and Operations MAHINDRA SUSTEN Pvt Ltd. BD and Operations director at GE3S.
- Sumit’s brings a combination of technical, financial, project management and consulting experience to propel the companies in the field of sustainability and ESG looking to support companies in ccorporate Sustainability Advisory covering ESG reports (GRI, IR, SASB, TCFD), ESG risk, framework and advocacy and engagement, Carbon Advisory covering carbon neutrality (LCA, EPD etc.), carbon credits (IREC, VER, CER etc),GHG Emissions calculations and scope1, scope 2 and scope 3 emissions., Green Buildings covering LEED and associated products.
- Major Clients covered are:
- Etihad ESCO
- AG Engineering
- Total Energies